Admin stuff - members' forums access

Find out how to join Rotary Enthusiasts of the ACT and general information.

Moderator: Moderators

Topic author
Jen
REACT CLUB MEMBER

Admin stuff - members' forums access

Postby Jen » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:33 pm

Hi everyone,

The time has come to tidy up access to the members' forums for this year.

There are quite a few people who haven't yet renewed their membership for the 09/10 financial year. If you'd like to continue to have access to these pages then you need to renew now because the 1st of September was the cut off date. I have just finished updating the usergroup list and have removed anyone who isn't currently a financial member.

Let me know if you need any help renewing or you have any queries about the current status of your membership.

Additionally, there are two members whose forum usernames I don't know, so if you think that's you please send me a PM.

Thanks,

Jen
aka Tweety

revolution7
Peripheral Port

Postby revolution7 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:03 pm

I paid on Monday Jen, can I have access back? Pretty please? :lol:

Scotty

Topic author
Jen
REACT CLUB MEMBER

Postby Jen » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:43 am

So that was your unidentified payment Scotty? :P

If you use CBA internet banking you have to put your name as the reference coz they're a bit backward and it only says 'netbank' on the club's statement :roll: (I have the same problem). Most other financial institutions seem to let people put their name in a separate box for whom the payment is from...

Anyway, access amended :).

And apologies to all those others (3 at least! :oops: ) whose membership got lost in the paperwork somewhere...
aka Tweety

Toddski
REACT CLUB MEMBER

Postby Toddski » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:59 am

We'll get over it - no apologies necessary. Thanks for volunteering your time to look after this stuff Jen (and all the other admins and committee). Absolutely stumps me why people get their knickers in a twist over things like this. :D

revolution7
Peripheral Port

Postby revolution7 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:40 pm

Jen wrote:So that was your unidentified payment Scotty? :P

If you use CBA internet banking you have to put your name as the reference coz they're a bit backward and it only says 'netbank' on the club's statement :roll: (I have the same problem). Most other financial institutions seem to let people put their name in a separate box for whom the payment is from...

Anyway, access amended :).

And apologies to all those others (3 at least! :oops: ) whose membership got lost in the paperwork somewhere...

:oops: that would be the one, thanks Jen.

I didn't know CBA were like that, good to know now though.

Scotty

Return to “REACT Enquiries”