New Guy Saying Hello

Find out how to join Rotary Enthusiasts of the ACT and general information.

Moderator: Moderators

Topic author
RxSeven13Bt
Mild Port

New Guy Saying Hello

Postby RxSeven13Bt » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:38 pm

Hi Everyone,

Sorry if i have posted this in the wrong place but i wanted to Join and say hello as i am new to REACT and the rotary world
A little about my self : My name is Reginald Anderson im 24 and i own a Fd3s and a Fc im In the Queanbeyan region, I'm looking forward to getting involved with a local club that meets regular and is involved in Various activities such as cruises, Cams Events and such i'm very easy going and Hoping to make new friends
if anyone has any questions don't hesitate in asking me also when is the next meet i would like to stop by and say hello and admire everyone's nice Works of Art.

Cheers

Reg

singallant
Overlord

Re: New Guy Saying Hello

Postby singallant » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:44 am

Hi Reg, nice to have you!

I think our next meet up will be the AGM next Thursday, which you're more than welcome to come along to if you decide to become a financial member of the club - it's only $50 and that gives you CAMS affiliation so you can get a licence, do track days etc. (go here for instructions).

The meet after that hasn't been planned, but it's around the time of year when we brave to cold for a BBQ out at the Cotter, so keep an ear out.

Look forward to meeting you in person,
Simon.
REACT Secretary
Jap luxo: '90 Eunos Cosmo, 20btt.
Jap muscle: '76 929 2-door hardtop, 1GGZE.
US muscle: '68 Impala 4-door hardtop, 327.

brapbrapbang
Event Secretary

Postby brapbrapbang » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:36 am

Hi reg,

What kind of FD do you have. One of the prerequisites of joining, is you have to bring your FD out so we can drool over it. (well ill probably be the only one drooling). Look forward to meeting you!
I was once a rotary enthusiast like you, until I took an apex seal to the knee

Topic author
RxSeven13Bt
Mild Port

Postby RxSeven13Bt » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:26 pm

Thanks guys ill be there and i will baldly become a financial member, My Fd was imported from Japan its a 2001 model im am told its a type R over there its a kouki type 6 i think here its a series 8 its a little rough around the edges but i have big plans for it.. ill come around on Thursday to say hello and meet everyone

John Cuthbert
President

Postby John Cuthbert » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:24 am

Welcome :)
REACT President

Return to “REACT Enquiries”